Are You Still Looking To Learn More About CT Scans? Check Out These Helpful Resources For More Information.
Diagnostic imaging technologies such as CT and MRI scans have become an essential part of diagnosing and treating a wide variety of medical conditions. Learn more about these cutting-edge technologies by reading through the links below or contacting Southwest Diagnostic Imaging Center at (888) 530-1053.
- Coronary angiograms can be very helpful in determining the cause of cardiovascular symptoms such as chest pain. Read more about this diagnostic test from this page on the Mayo Clinic website.
- You can learn more about coronary angiograms by reading this helpful article posted on the American Heart Association website.
- What are the main uses of the CT body scan? Find out by visiting RadiologyInfo.org.
- This article from MedlinePlus provides more information about how the CT scan is performed, how you can prepare for your CT scan, and what to expect on the day of the scan.
- Nuclear medicine is sometimes described as an “inside-out” X-ray. This article from the American Society of Radiologic Technologists describes the basics of nuclear medicine and how it can be used to form detailed images of physiologic pathways.